Bring home an electrically heated, handcrafted tile stove in the form of our e-Concept.
Enjoy the benefits of real, long-lasting ceramic heat. Depending on the stove type, you can have flickering flames too. Get cosy whenever you want.
Since no fire or wood is involved, it is quite simply convenient to handle, and operating it is child’s play. An (optional) radio thermostat switches the stove on and off, and you determine your own preferred temperature. e-Concept stoves are noiseless in their operation and hence suitable for anyone who likes peace and quiet in the room.
Our compact e-Concept stoves are design pieces that have been individually planned and created, featuring a high-quality electric heating system and our unique hand-crafted stove tiles.
These stoves are particularly suitable for contemporary, low-energy buildings, for both flats and houses and for all regions where wood-burning stoves are not permitted or cannot be installed. Minimal space is needed for the e-Concept stove, a power socket is sufficient.
The electric stoves stand out for their low energy consumption and very long-lasting heat storage. The soothing, long-wave radiant heat emitted feels like the sun’s warmth. Which means relaxation is guaranteed.
- Electrically heated, high-quality and compact tile stoves
- All-in-one solutions in design and technology, installed by skilled craftsmen on site
- The ceramic and technical components are optimally tailored to one another
- Comfortable and clean heating with no need for a chimney or fuel storage
- Attractive designer heating for pure radiant heat
- e-Concept stove systems are heated using high-quality TSE heating plates
- Electric power input of up to 1500 watts is possible
- Up to 650 watts can be emitted as radiant heat for every m2 of stove surface
- Short response time, external thermostat, very simple operation
- The controller for the surface temperature of the ceramic cladding is installed in the plinth section, including a safety temperature limiter
- A room thermostat with radio-controlled socket is available as an optional extra
- Browse our huge range of different designs and colour combinations to choose your own individual tile stove, with numerous styles and diverse glaze options. Customised requests are possible, e. g. for the tiles, mantelpieces, plinth models, stove height, colour choice etc. Make your dream stove a reality.
A tile stove maker sets up the stove for you on site and connects it up. This guarantees that everything works perfectly. Our state-of-the-art e-Concept stoves can simply be connected to 220V sockets with at least a 10A fuse rating.